Re: Regression test failure date.

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Robert Creager <Robert_Creager(at)LogicalChaos(dot)org>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Regression test failure date.
Date: 2003-07-28 06:14:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I have only been running nightly paralell regression runs since June 27,
> so it is possible that the paralell regression was broken in February,
> fixed in May, then broken some time after that.

Any further progress on this?

My best theory at the moment is that we have a problem with relcache
entry creation failing if it's interrupted by an SI inval message at
just the right time. I don't much want to grovel through six months
worth of changelog entries looking for candidate mistakes, though.