Re: createlang plpgsql error

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Jim Martinez <jjm(at)bigbigorg(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: createlang plpgsql error
Date: 2002-12-10 17:54:05
Lists: pgsql-general

Jim Martinez <jjm(at)bigbigorg(dot)org> writes:
> I installed in /opt instead of /usr/local because I want this install to
> be the same as a solaris install. In fact I first installed in /usr/local
> with no problems at all

I'm betting that down in the guts it still thinks $libdir means
/usr/local/something. What did you do to change the install target,
exactly? (If your answer doesn't include "make clean" it's definitely
wrong.) Anyway, I'd try a reconfigure and full rebuild to make sure the
config change propagated everywhere it needs to.