more on database design

From: Desmond Coughlan <coughlandesmond(at)yahoo(dot)fr>
Subject: more on database design
Date: 2006-11-21 10:18:15
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
Almost finished this database .. anyone able to take a glance at this, and tell me if with the ALTER TABLE statements at the bottom, I'm giving myself more work than necessary?

http://www.chez.com/desmondcoughlan/unix/bibliotheque.sql

Once it's over, I can concentrate on learning enough PhP to get a search page going. :)

Thanks.

D.