Re: Two weeks to feature freeze

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Thomas Swan <tswan(at)idigx(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Date: 2003-06-26 17:08:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thomas Swan <tswan(at)idigx(dot)com> writes:
> Is it possible the sourceforge compile farms could be used for some of
> the automated testing? I'm not sure how that system works, but it could
> be worth looking into.

The last time I used it (which admittedly was a year or two back), they
didn't really have a very wide range of platforms available. And I
don't think they were offering cron access on the farm machines, so this
would be much more painful to automate than work done locally on
contributors' machines.