Re: Proposal: functions get_text() or get_url()

From: Stefan Keller <sfkeller(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Proposal: functions get_text() or get_url()
Date: 2009-05-20 10:34:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom,

> Apparently you've not found pg_read_file() ?
Thanks a lot. Did'nt find this. This helped!

Still, get_url() would be handy too... :->

Questions: Don't see, why this would be a security issue: How could such a
function do any harm? large files?

Finally: Got some tricky followup questions regarding index usage in
tsearch2 and regex. Should I place these here (or else where?)?

Regards, S.