Re: PortalHeapMemoryFree...in diskless client

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Karla Peralta <karlaper(at)elrosado(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PortalHeapMemoryFree...in diskless client
Date: 2000-11-28 18:49:49
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Karla Peralta <karlaper(at)elrosado(dot)com> writes:
>> Show us a sequence of queries that causes these messages, and we'll
>> fix it ...

> The messages show ups in two queries

It hardly seems likely that such simple queries would trigger a failure
like this. I believe, for example, that you must be using a cursor
declaration in there somewhere, else the portal code wouldn't get
invoked.

Please provide the *complete* sequence of commands that causes this.

Also, the table declarations would be more useful if given as a schema
dump (pg_dump -s).