XA DataSource ServerName not working

From: deanhiller <dean(dot)hiller(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: XA DataSource ServerName not working
Date: 2010-01-21 20:51:15
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I am using jboss 5.1 with postgres XA Datasource. i have the
ServerName in the postgres-xa-ds.xml file but when the driver is used,
it is using my local computer's ip to connect to the database instead
of the one in postgres-xa-ds.xml. When I change ServerName to URL or
someething else, I get an exception from jboss saying setURL method
does not exist on postgres's XADatasource, so i believe the name is
being set but not used by postgres XA Datasource for some reason.

any idea what is going on here?

thanks,
Dean