Sloppy SSPI error reporting code

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Sloppy SSPI error reporting code
Date: 2015-01-10 19:53:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

While looking at fe-auth.c I noticed quite a few places that weren't
bothering to make error messages localizable (ie, missing libpq_gettext
calls), and/or were failing to add a trailing newline as expected in
libpq error messages. Perhaps these are intentional but I doubt it.
Most of the instances seemed to be SSPI-related.

I have no intention of fixing these myself, but whoever committed that
code should take a second look.