From: "Michel Bouchard" <Michel(dot)Bouchard(at)simplernetworks(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2005-08-18 13:29:03
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I'm currently using triggers with postgresql
ver. 7.4.6 on Fedora Core 3. I've implemented a dynamic library in `C`
that receives all registered trigger. I'm having a hard time right now
since my trigger function is executed even before that any transaction
is committed (even if the trigger is set to trig AFTER).

Here's my question: Is it possible to create
triggers that are going to be executed only after a committed
transaction?

Thanks!

Michel