PostgreSQL Directory

From: "Stephen Slezak" <sslezak(at)pervasive(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-announce-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Directory
Date: 2006-02-24 20:48:35
Lists: pgsql-announce

In an effort to create a central repository of all (well most) web sites and articles dedicated to PostgreSQL, we have pulled together a PostgreSQL Directory on our web site. Although we are adding to it almost every day, we are looking for any sites that we may have missed. It is currently available to all at http://www.pervasivepostgres.com/postgresql/pgd/index.asp.

The PostgreSQL Directory initially includes sections for:

- Add-ons
- Community
- Core Sites
- Current Events
- Developers
- Documentation
- OSS Sites

There is still a lot of work and enhancements that we want to make to it, but this is a pretty good first cut.

We really want this to be a group effort, so if you've got links to suggest, just let us know. There is a place to submit links on the site.

Stephen Slezak
Director Worldwide Marketing
Database Division
Pervasive Software