select command doesnot work

From: "Long Cui" <choilon2000(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)
Subject: select command doesnot work
Date: 2008-07-08 11:46:53
Lists: pgsql-general

HI

I installed Postgresql 8.3.3 in windows XP, try to input some commands in
windows command prompt. The create, update and insert command work all
right, just select command.got the error message: "more" is not internal or
external command, not runnable program or bat file. Why did I input like
"mydb => select * from .....;" but PG suppose what I enter is "more"?

thanks for help