Re: BUG #4903: Sugestion a db modele like mysql workbrench

From: Pavel Golub <pavel(at)microolap(dot)com>
To: "Oscar Miguel Amezcua Estrella" <obelich(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #4903: Sugestion a db modele like mysql workbrench
Date: 2009-07-07 06:17:27
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-general

Hello, Oscar.

First of all you shouldn't post such messages here since this is not a
bug for sure.

Take a look on MicroOLAP Database Designer for PostgreSQL at
http://microolap.com/products/database/postgresql-designer/

You will be surprised :)

You wrote:

OMAE> The following bug has been logged online:

OMAE> Bug reference: 4903
OMAE> Logged by: Oscar Miguel Amezcua Estrella
OMAE> Email address: obelich(at)gmail(dot)com
OMAE> PostgreSQL version: 8.4
OMAE> Operating system: Opensuse 11.1
OMAE> Description: Sugestion a db modele like mysql workbrench
OMAE> Details:

OMAE> hiyas im newuser for postgresql and we try to find a software like mysql
OMAE> workbrench to modelate data bases and we not found a good program for this
OMAE> work and we like to sugestion this one to make a software like mysql
OMAE> workbrench that can help to migrate more people from mysql to postgreSQL

--
With best wishes,
Pavel mailto:pavel(at)gf(dot)microolap(dot)com