Foreign Keys

From: "Friesen, James" <jfriesen(at)hcjb(dot)org(dot)ec>
To: "'pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Foreign Keys
Date: 2003-01-29 19:13:20
Lists: pgadmin-support

I would like a graphical interface that would help me manage my foreign
keys. I thought PgAdmin II would do this (it has the Foreign Key object
type) but when I create a foreign key in PG and then try and see it in
PgAdmin II it I don't see anything. I can't create new ones either using the
interface. Am I using the program wrong or is this capability not
implemented yet?

James Friesen