Re: pg_dump with postgis extension dumps rules separately

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Andres Freund <andres(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndquadrant(dot)fr>, postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_dump with postgis extension dumps rules separately
Date: 2013-06-01 16:39:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I wrote:
> Actually, I believe the answer is just that getSchemaData() is doing
> things in the wrong order:

BTW, I'm inclined to think it's also wrong that the getEventTriggers()
call was just added at the end; those things are certainly not table
subsidiary objects. I don't know if we allow event triggers to be
extension members, but if we did, that call would have to occur before
getExtensionMembership().