Missing Docs for MOVE direction?

From: "David E(dot) Wheeler" <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Missing Docs for MOVE direction?
Date: 2009-06-22 00:07:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Howdy,

I was just looking at the documentation for cursors command, and
noticed that the MOVE command's "direction" argument doesn't seem to
have documentation for its possible values.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/sql-move.html

I assume that they should be FORWARD and BACKWARD, as the former is
used in the example, but in truth I have no idea.

Also, what's the difference between the FROM and IN clauses? Or are
they they same thing?

Thanks,

David