RE: Connections Implementing SSL in 7.1 Dev

From: Magnus Hagander <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "'Mark Kirkwood'" <markir(at)i4free(dot)co(dot)nz>
Cc: "'pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Connections Implementing SSL in 7.1 Dev
Date: 2000-08-17 13:22:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This is because I never updated the SSL support after I initially added it.
Somebody later added async support, and in the process broke SSL.
The machines I have running with SSL still runs 6.5+SSL-patch, so I haven't
had the time to fix it (yet).

I've said for a long time I hope to fix this soon, and haven't found the
time. BUt well, I still hope to fix it before 7.1 :-)

//Magnus