Re: pgadminII and odbc version 7.02.0001

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Henshall, Stuart - WCP'" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadminII and odbc version 7.02.0001
Date: 2002-04-24 19:02:54
Lists: pgadmin-support

I don't think we're in a position to do a release right now - I for one have
some work that must be finished first (bugs in the new code etc).

If you only want to upgrade a small amount of machines, try the snapshot
binaries from http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/binaries/. Use the
'Download Tarball' link and then follow the installation instructions in
README.txt. This snapshot has a couple of bugs that I know of, but nothing
serious - still, use at your own peril.

Regards, Dave.