Re: User privileges-verification required

From: "Nauman Naeem" <nauman(dot)naeem(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Christopher Kings-Lynne" <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: User privileges-verification required
Date: 2006-02-27 16:09:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Yeah it really was :-) BTW I have implemented this for multiuser-mode as
well......Both the approaches as mentioned in my very first email...

1- The minimum super user count should not be less then 1.
2- Only the main database system owner is eligible to reassign.

My personal believe is, this minimum functionality should be a part of
multiuser mode! I was oblivious of this and did initdb twice, may be I am
dumb :-)

Thanks,
Nauman