Updated Korean character set mappings

From: Chuck McDevitt <cmcdevitt(at)greenplum(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Updated Korean character set mappings
Date: 2009-05-02 01:08:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Here are update map files for our Korean character sets. The changes:

All character sets updated to add the 3 characters added since 1998: Euro Sign, Postal Mark, and Registered Mark.

UHC updated to add a number of new Hanja that have been added over the years. This brings the UHC mapping in line with Microsoft's and GNU iconv's.

Attachment Content-Type Size
korean_charsets.zip application/x-zip-compressed 419.3 KB