Reminder: 9.2beta3 wraps tonight

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Reminder: 9.2beta3 wraps tonight
Date: 2012-08-02 14:25:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Per recent discussion, today is the tarball wrap day for beta3.

I plan to wrap the tarballs around 2200 UTC. I will have the
libpq single-row mode patch in before then, and if time permits
I'll see if I understand how to fix SPGiST now. It'd be nice if
relevant people could review and commit the available patches for
other 9.2 open issues ...
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_9.2_Open_Items