[WAY OT] Re: Link to bug webpage

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
Cc: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>, "Ross J(dot) Reedstrom" <reedstrm(at)rice(dot)edu>, Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, Philip Warner <pjw(at)rhyme(dot)com(dot)au>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [WAY OT] Re: Link to bug webpage
Date: 2001-08-22 18:58:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org> writes:
> Egads! An Internet where people don't remember Kibo...

Yup, I do. I think he gave up years ago, though.

I useta be a small-time kibozer myself --- back in the early days of
JPEG, when a lot of people didn't really understand the format, I had
a little perl script that trolled a hundred or so likely newsgroups
for references to JPEG. And I followed up where appropriate. Didn't
have an automatic responder though, and I never tried to scan the whole
feed.

regards, tom lane
organizer, Independent JPEG Group