Overview of PG project infrastructure?

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Overview of PG project infrastructure?
Date: 2008-10-09 00:17:25
Lists: pgsql-www

I'm gearing up to give a talk about the organization and management of
the Postgres project. One thing I'd like to spend a slide or two on is
the project infrastructure --- how much hardware have we got, where is
it located, who runs it, what's the history, what interesting management
challenges have there been? I have some vague knowledge about the mail
list and cvs servers but not about anything else. If anyone's got any
information like that in their back pocket, I'd much appreciate whatever
you can tell me.