Re: BUG #16476: pgp_sym_encrypt_bytea with compress-level=6 : Wrong key or corrupt data

From: Mark Wong <mark(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota(dot)ntt(at)gmail(dot)com>, tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us, jeff(dot)janes(at)gmail(dot)com, frank(dot)gagnepain(at)intm(dot)fr, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #16476: pgp_sym_encrypt_bytea with compress-level=6 : Wrong key or corrupt data
Date: 2020-07-22 23:25:40
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi everyone,

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 06:37:49PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> 3) Switch the buildfarm members to not use libz, and file a bug to
> SLES to find out what's wrong. For example, could it be possible that
> a flavor of zlib-ng with zlib compatibility gets used? This has some
> code specific to s390. I am adding Mark in CC, perhaps he has an
> idea.

I don't have any ideas offhand, but I wanted to quickly make an offer
for access to one of the systems if anyone is interested. One of the
systems I have is provided by Marist, from one of the old OSDL programs
that the Linux Foundation has continued, so I can help create accounts
for anyone who'd like to send me their ssh key.

Regards,
Mark

--
Mark Wong
2ndQuadrant - PostgreSQL Solutions for the Enterprise