Re: Another FK violation when referencing a multi-level partitioned table

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais <jgdr(at)dalibo(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Another FK violation when referencing a multi-level partitioned table
Date: 2020-02-20 19:43:54
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On 2020-Feb-10, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:

> > FWIW, I think the test query is too smart for its own good:
> > [...]
>
> Indeed, thank you. Please find in attachment a patch making the test simpler.

Thanks! Pushed.

I also signed this commit, as an experiment. Our gitweb doesn't show
anything, but github adds a "verified" badge to it. (I had to upload my
public GPG key for this.) Nothing in the git command line shows
anything about the commit being signed either; you have to ask for it
explicitly.