PostgresOpen SV 2017 Sessions Announced, last week for Early Bird!

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgresOpen SV 2017 Sessions Announced, last week for Early Bird!
Date: 2017-07-05 16:27:28
Lists: pgsql-announce

Greetings!

The PostgresOpen SV 2017 trainings, workshops, and sessions have now
been announced and are available here:

https://postgresql.us/events/sessions/pgopen2017/

We've extended Early Bird registration until July 12th, but that's only
one week away! Be sure to register for the conference and choose the
trainings and workshops you'd like to attend before they're sold out:

https://2017.postgresopen.org/tickets/

Trainings and workshops will be on Wednesday, September 6th, with the
main conference on September 7th and 8th.

Our venue and recommended hotel this year is the fantastic Parc 55 in
downtown San Francisco. Please be sure and book your stay using our
conference discount by going through the Venue & Hotel page:

https://2017.postgresopen.org/venue/

As always, we wouldn't be able to put on these great events without the
support of our sponsors. This year we are pleased to be able to
recognize our Diamond launch sponsors:

2ndQuadrant - https://www.2ndquadrant.com

CitusData - https://www.citusdata.com/

and be sure to check out our site to see all of our Gold, Silver and
Supporter sponsors: https://2017.postgresopen.org/sponsors/

Sponsorship opportunities are still available! Please visit
https://2017.postgresopen.org/becomesponsor/ to review our prospectus.

We look forward to seeing everyone in San Francisco!

Any questions? Please contact: program2017(at)postgresopen(dot)org(dot)

Stephen Frost
PostgresOpen SV 2017 Committee Chair
https://2017.postgresopen.org