Re: Radix tree for character conversion

From: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi(dot)kyotaro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: daniel(at)yesql(dot)se
Cc: peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com, hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi, robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com, tsunakawa(dot)takay(at)jp(dot)fujitsu(dot)com, tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us, ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Radix tree for character conversion
Date: 2016-11-28 10:25:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello.

I'll be off line until at least next Monday. So I move this to
the next CF by myself.

At Wed, 09 Nov 2016 17:38:53 +0900 (Tokyo Standard Time), Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi(dot)kyotaro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp> wrote in <20161109(dot)173853(dot)77274443(dot)horiguchi(dot)kyotaro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center