Re: primary_conninfo missing from pg_stat_wal_receiver

From: Noah Misch <noah(at)leadboat(dot)com>
To: alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com, Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: primary_conninfo missing from pg_stat_wal_receiver
Date: 2016-06-27 02:45:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sun, Jun 19, 2016 at 05:56:12PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> The new pg_stat_wal_receiver does not include primary_conninfo.
> Looking at that now, it looks almost stupid not to include it...
> Adding it now would require a catalog bump, so I am not sure if this
> is acceptable at this stage for 9.6...

There is no value in avoiding catversion bumps at this time.

[Action required within 72 hours. This is a generic notification.]

The above-described topic is currently a PostgreSQL 9.6 open item. Alvaro,
since you committed the patch believed to have created it, you own this open
item. If some other commit is more relevant or if this does not belong as a
9.6 open item, please let us know. Otherwise, please observe the policy on
open item ownership[1] and send a status update within 72 hours of this
message. Include a date for your subsequent status update. Testers may
discover new open items at any time, and I want to plan to get them all fixed
well in advance of shipping 9.6rc1. Consequently, I will appreciate your
efforts toward speedy resolution. Thanks.

[1] http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20160527025039.GA447393@tornado.leadboat.com