Re: Please take part in the PostgreSQL ecosystem survey

From: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Please take part in the PostgreSQL ecosystem survey
Date: 2016-04-18 15:25:26
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 05:57:31AM +0000, Tsunakawa, Takayuki wrote:
> We are announcing the start of PostgreSQL ecosystem survey. By
> filling out the following survey form, please let us know what
> software you need in order to adopt PostgreSQL in wider range. The
> form comprises three questions: software/usage/industry category, a
> specific software, and a free comment on the interoperability issue
> of the software. Your request will encourage us to improve the
> interoperability of PostgreSQL to make more software available with
> PostgreSQL.
>
> Survey form
> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Ueq4Z9MYJLv-gCp_UrPXENdSH6jXtqR0zz5F1W3Qqvo/viewform

Is there some way to arrange it so people can choose several
categories at once and write up responses for each?

> You can see the survey result in real time in the spreadsheets below.
>
> Survey response sheets
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sxd--agLVrFbn7M3YCqFTR812MrBExiyAM_4qVf9trk/pubhtml

This is already neat stuff!

Is there some time frame in which some other action will be taken?

What resources are you connecting to this effort, and how can people
help add to them?

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!