Novice Presentation and Company Project

From: Eduardo Morras <emorrasg(at)yahoo(dot)es>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Novice Presentation and Company Project
Date: 2016-03-03 11:04:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello everyone, I'm Eduardo Morras from Spain.

My company is developing code for Postgresql for another company and want to communicate, debate and share the results with the community.

The objetives are upgrade the network backend and frontend of Postgresql:

a) Add support for LibreSSL in it 2 flavors, OpenSSL compatibility mode and own API,
b) Add support for sctp protocol,
c) Add support for dtls with LibreSSL, with udp/udplite and sctp datagrams,
d) Add support to them in makefiles/configure and postgresql configuration.

I have read the FAQ entry [1] and company contributions document [2] and as first step I had search Postgresql mailinglists for similar topics and found nothing. I think this is the second step, share the plan. If you need more information on any topic or has more ideas or howtos or.. reply mail.

[1] https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/So,_you_want_to_be_a_developer%3F
[2] http://momjian.us/main/writings/pgsql/company_contributions/

--- ---
Eduardo Morras <emorrasg(at)yahoo(dot)es>