Re: Buildfarm broken for 9.3 and up

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Kevin Grittner <kgrittn(at)ymail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Buildfarm broken for 9.3 and up
Date: 2015-01-30 15:46:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Kevin,

* Kevin Grittner (kgrittn(at)ymail(dot)com) wrote:
> My push to branches 9.3 and up seems to have broken the buildfarm
> with this:

I don't think it has anything to do with your push. A number of members
have built with your latest and look fine at this point, and I'm not
seeing any issues here either.

I do see that macque is having issues, but it's been busted for the past
3 days it looks like.

We have backups from prior to your commit, just in case, but I don't
think there's anything wrong.

Thanks!

Stephen