BUG #9384: Restore Database using psql utility fails

From: rajkumarmca1488(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #9384: Restore Database using psql utility fails
Date: 2014-02-28 14:55:07
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 9384
Logged by: Rajkumar.K
Email address: rajkumarmca1488(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.2
Operating system: Linux CentsOs 6.4

Fine i have taken backup of my database using "pg_dump" utility(dump file
name is "testbackup.sql").Before restoring it back,i dropped all
tables,view,sequences,functions which i have created. After that using
"psql" command try to restore the dump back.But it shows the duplicate-key
violation error.
Error : psql.bin:testbackup.sql:17884: ERROR: duplicate key value violates
unique constraint "pg_largeobject_metadata_oid_index".I googled in internet
but i cant come to a correct solution.so Kindly provide us theproper
solution.