Re: [sepgsql 3/3] Add db_procedure:execute permission checks

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Kohei KaiGai <kaigai(at)kaigai(dot)gr(dot)jp>
Cc: PgHacker <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [sepgsql 3/3] Add db_procedure:execute permission checks
Date: 2013-04-10 23:49:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Kohei KaiGai wrote:
> This patch adds sepgsql support for permission checks almost
> equivalent to the existing FUNCTION EXECUTE privilege.

While skimming this patch I noticed that you're using
getObjectDescription() as the "audit_name" of objects. This may be a
bit unstable, for example consider that it's translated if lc_messages
is set to something other than english. I would suggest that the object
identity as introduced by commit f8348ea32ec8 is a better choice for
this.