CommitFest 2012-11 Progress

From: Noah Misch <noah(at)leadboat(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CommitFest 2012-11 Progress
Date: 2012-12-08 14:06:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

We're entering the last planned week of the CF. Apart from a 72-hour period
in mid-November, some CF has remained in-progress continuously for the last
176 days. With 64 out of the 82 current patches unresolved, we're on track to
again see no gap between CF 2012-11 and CF 2013-01. The process as practiced
today is a shell of its former self[1][2]. Authors, reviewers, committers:
has the process changed to something better, worthy of formally replacing its
predecessor? Or, rather, do we need a fresh process correction?

Thanks,
nm

[1] http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest
[2] http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Running_a_CommitFest