Re: RFC: list API / memory allocations

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: RFC: list API / memory allocations
Date: 2012-08-17 01:51:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Bruce,

* Bruce Momjian (bruce(at)momjian(dot)us) wrote:
> Did we make any headway on this?

I've got the code written but I need to test it in a stable environment
to see what kind of improvment it provides. I've actually been fighting
for the past 2 months with the box that I want to use and think I may
just give up and steal a different server.

It hasn't fallen off my list of things to do, just hasn't been a high
priority.

Thanks,

Stephen