Update comments for PGPROC/PGXACT split

From: Noah Misch <noah(at)leadboat(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Update comments for PGPROC/PGXACT split
Date: 2012-05-13 20:52:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Many comment references to PGPROC and MyProc should now refer to PGXACT and
MyPgXact. This patch attempts to cover all such cases. In some places, a
comment refers collectively to all the xid-related fields, which span both
structures. I variously changed those to refer to either or both structures
depending on how I judged the emphasis.

The PGXACT patch extracted the PGPROC struct formerly embedded in each
GlobalTransaction. I updated a few comments accordingly.

The procarray.c leading comment described the procarray as "unsorted", but it
is sorted by memory address; I removed that word.

I include two typo-only fixes on related but already-accurate lines.

Thanks,
nm

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgxact-comments-v1.patch text/plain 35.3 KB