Refine Form of My querry

From: saqib11(at)igis(dot)nust(dot)edu(dot)pk
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Refine Form of My querry
Date: 2011-12-29 10:11:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi every1 how are u all??? Members i am new in postgres and want to
work on pgrouting but i am facing some issue with it. Will u please help me???
I have loaded my line shapefile in pgadmin environment, which creates
a table name 'Route', but when i made a query 'Create View' at it, it
will show an error that "Relation 'Route' doesn't exist". can any1
explains me what this error means?? and how can i remove this error??

I am sending my problems with attachment please have a look at this..

With best regards

Saqib Kazmi

-----
Attachments (Links will expire on 07/01/12)
http://webmail.igis.nust.edu.pk/imp/attachment.php?u=saqib11%40igis.nust.edu.pk&t=1325171483&f=Route+Table+Error.docx