Kindly Please Help Me

From: saqib11(at)igis(dot)nust(dot)edu(dot)pk
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Kindly Please Help Me
Date: 2011-12-29 06:48:32
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi every1 how are u all??? Members i am new in postgres and want to
work on pgrouting but i am facing some issue will u please help me???
I have loaded my line shapefile in pgadmin environment but when i made
a query at it it will show that ur table (Route dont have
relation)..wht is this???I have also check this with writing my
'Route' table in lower case but this doesn't help me....

I am sending my problems with attachment please have a look at them..

With best regards

Saqib Kazmi

-----
Attachments (Links will expire on 07/01/12)
http://webmail.igis.nust.edu.pk/imp/attachment.php?u=saqib11%40igis.nust.edu.pk&t=1325159312&f=Route+Table+Error.docx