Re: What Would You Like To Do?

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: "David E(dot) Wheeler" <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: What Would You Like To Do?
Date: 2011-09-13 00:37:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

* David E. Wheeler (david(at)kineticode(dot)com) wrote:
> Toward the end of the presentation, I'd like to make some suggestions and offer to do some match-making. I'm thinking primarily of listing some of the stuff the community would love to see done, along with the names of the folks and/or companies who, with funding, might make it happen. My question for you is: What do you want to work on?

I'm not looking for funding (probably couldn't take it if I was offered
it, heh), so I'm not sure if it should be included, but I'm still
planning to dig into revamping the logging system (if I can ever manage
to get out from under my current 'real job' workload :/). If others are
interested and have time to help, please let me know..

Thanks,

Stephen