Re: alter column appears to work, but doesn't?

From: Ron Peterson <rpeterso(at)mtholyoke(dot)edu>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: alter column appears to work, but doesn't?
Date: 2011-09-05 21:01:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Phghght. Sorry, no, that didn't do it, I was typing too fast and
skipped updating the attributes table. That was definitely not the case
w/ my original database. Wasn't working. The table definition reported
the update I made. Insert did not work. Dropping rules, restarting
database, and recreating rules got it working. Dunno.

-Ron-