Removal of useless include references

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Removal of useless include references
Date: 2011-08-26 04:35:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

It has been years since I ran src/tools/pginclude/pgrminclude to remove
unnecessary include files. (I have already fixed things so include
files can be compiled on their own.)

The attached patch removes unneeded include references, and marks some
includes as needing to be skipped by pgrminclude.

I am sure applying this patch will break builds on some platforms and
some option combinations so I will monitor the buildfarm when I apply it
and make adjustments.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
/rtmp/includes text/x-diff 177.4 KB