BUG #6010: booting problem

From: "alex" <alexandr(dot)kasian(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #6010: booting problem
Date: 2011-05-06 13:59:22
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 6010
Logged by: alex
Email address: alexandr(dot)kasian(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.1 beta1
Operating system: snow leopard
Details:

after changing sysctl.conf values and rebooting (i ve used values in readme
file), my permissions changed and now i cant get into my ~/Library folder
and all my settings for applications, my mail, other things which is saved
in this folder - gone (not accessible)! when i rebooted again, nothing new
happened. it is very frustrating that your simple installation steps can be
so dangerous. what do i have to do now? fuck.