Re: duplicate connection failure messages

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: duplicate connection failure messages
Date: 2010-11-25 03:00:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Excerpts from Bruce Momjian's message of nov 24 19:04:30 -0300 2010:
> > Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > > OK, we will not call inet_ntop() at all. I moved the CIDR part of
> > > adt/inet_net_ntop.c into adt/inet_cidr_ntop.c, and moved the remaining
> > > "net" part to /port/inet_net_ntop.c.
>
> > Applied.
>
> This broke dugong in the ecpg tests.

I stopped checking the build page after a few hours, but I see the
failure now.

I have reviewed the libpq Makefile and I believe I am now properly added
port/inet_net_ntop.c. I improved the comments as well.

Patch attached and applied. Thansk for the heads-up.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
/rtmp/diff text/x-diff 2.4 KB