Re: 9.0 SSL renegotiation failure restoring data

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Andrus <kobruleht2(at)hot(dot)ee>
Cc: tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 9.0 SSL renegotiation failure restoring data
Date: 2010-10-21 13:40:42
Lists: pgsql-general

Andrus wrote:
> > Uh, we don't ship SSL in the server.
> > We ship code that _uses_ ssl, so I
> > would look at your operating system to see what version of SSL you have,
> > and perhaps update that.
>
> I installed postgres 9.0 RC in Windows from official link and looked into
> bin:
>
> Directory of C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.0\bin
>
> 15.11.2009 16:37 200_704 ssleay32.dll
> 15.11.2009 16:37 1_017_344 libeay32.dll
>
> How to update them so that they match with linux server ?

Oh, interesting. So we install SSL with our Win32 install, and I assume
that is a new/correct version of ssl.

Dave, this person says they are getting disconnected regularly and we
thought it was ssl renegotiation, but not I am unclear what is causing
the disconnection.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com