ShowOidColumn

From: Nirgal <contact_ml_psqlodbc(at)nirgal(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ShowOidColumn
Date: 2010-10-20 15:57:20
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello

I have a problem with psql-odbc, I'm using version 8.4

I created a table that does not have a primary key, and when I link it in m$access, as an external table, it appears read-only.

I changed the table to have OID, and created a primary key on it. I also checked my ODBC connection string includes FakeOidIndex=1 and ShowOidColumn=1 and my CX has 0x300000 flags on.
But this doesn't change anything, I can't append rows to tables.

I had a quick look at the code, and the flags look unused. I hope I'm wrong...

Does anyone has an idea of things I could to have my tables writable?