Re: Report: removing the inconsistencies in our CVS->git conversion

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Michael Haggerty <mhagger(at)alum(dot)mit(dot)edu>, Max Bowsher <maxb(at)f2s(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Report: removing the inconsistencies in our CVS->git conversion
Date: 2010-09-14 02:37:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

Tom Lane wrote:
> >> the tarball was actually made. In particular, the tags REL6_5, REL7_1,
> >> and REL7_1_2 don't match the tarballs they ought to. I don't have a whole
> >> lot of faith in some of the other early tags either, because we don't seem
> >> to have an archived tarball to compare them to.
>
> > I believe I have those on a CDROM here.
>
> If you can recover any of the releases that aren't on ftp-archive,
> please send me copies.

Sure. I have a copy of our ftp site /pub as of 6.3 and have put it
online:

http://momjian.us/expire/pgsql_ftp_6.3/

Unfortunately I don't see anything there that isn't already here:

ftp://ftp-archives.postgresql.org/pub/source/

but let me know if you find something new.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com