BUG #5613: cannot delete

From: "Scott" <wheels7271(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5613: cannot delete
Date: 2010-08-11 17:41:45
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 5613
Logged by: Scott
Email address: wheels7271(at)hotmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4
Operating system: vista
Details:

I have recently tried to install PostgreSQL to use with poker tracker. I
have having problems connecting to the server, where then i was advised to
completly remove and download again. I have come accross a file located in
c:\programfilmes, called PostgresSQL. I am unable to delete this folder
file, even when using CMD it says the file cannot be found. I then proceeded
to open this file and delete the items individually to see what was left,
all the files were able to delete except one: pg_stat_tmp Please could you
help with this as i have spoke to comuter technichian company and they were
unable to remove the file.