BUG #5581: Fail to start.

From: "Francesco" <mauriceplus(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5581: Fail to start.
Date: 2010-07-30 10:46:42
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 5581
Logged by: Francesco
Email address: mauriceplus(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.0 beta 3
Operating system: windows XP Professional
Details:

Most of the time when I turn on the PC in the morning the it fail to start
and I cannot start it neither from inside the pgAdmin. So I have to
reinstall it, then it works well.