BUG #5570: global hash %_SHARED does not work in the new version

From: "Milen" <mile(at)avangardsolutions(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5570: global hash %_SHARED does not work in the new version
Date: 2010-07-23 16:17:34
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 5570
Logged by: Milen
Email address: mile(at)avangardsolutions(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: v9.0beta2
Operating system: Linux
Details:

Hello,
We can't find the global hash %_SHARED in the new version of plperl.c.

The error that we receive from the server when we try to use the global hash
%_SHARED is :

ERROR: Global symbol %_SHARED requires explicit package name

Please inform us for any progress on this issue.

Thanks in advance