BUG #5558: Problema com Bytea (BRASIL)

From: "Rafael Almeida" <rafael(at)rafaeldeveloper(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5558: Problema com Bytea (BRASIL)
Date: 2010-07-13 02:11:19
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 5558
Logged by: Rafael Almeida
Email address: rafael(at)rafaeldeveloper(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.0
Operating system: Windows XP
Details:

Ae friends I am Brazilian,
Well I've been testing the new 9.0 version of postgresql I detected a bug,
or has changed the structure of the field bitea and not placed in the
documentation, I am a programmer in C # version 8.4 can save the image in
bytea field and recover normal. now in version 9.0 record, plus the return
is different or works in 8.4 and 9.0 in the bug.