slony config error

From: machielr(at)rdc(dot)co(dot)za
To: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: slony config error
Date: 2010-06-03 10:27:02
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi All

I am hoping that there are some guys out there that knows slony and some things to look out for.

I would really appreciate the help.

I am busy testing the slony replication setup (master /slave) on two virtual machines that I have setup on Debian.

I have installed the slony packages, tested basic ocnnectivity etc... and all god so far.

Going through documentation I created a preamble.sk file and an initcluster.sk file which I am trying to run in order to initialize the cluster.

when running the initcluster.sk I get the following error message:

preamble.sk:5: ERROR: syntax error at or near =

I have attached both files and hoping that someone could assist please.

Regards
Machiel

Attachment Content-Type Size
preamble.sk text/plain 238 bytes